Connect2 Community Network is a unified community information exchange (CIE) being collaboratively developed by health and social service organizations in King County, WA.
Community-owned and governed by a multi-sector Advisory Group, it is dedicated to reducing health disparities and improving outcomes.
The network is building relationships and co-designing tools and policies to enable health, behavioral health, tribal, community and social service organizations to responsibly share information and coordinate services – so that no matter what door someone enters, they will receive the whole-person care and support they need to be healthy and thrive.
To strengthen the coordination of care for those in need by connecting people, service organizations, and community partners more quickly and more effectively – resulting in a healthier, more equitable community for all.
Our Advisory Group
The Connect2 Community Network is collaboratively governed by a 23-member Advisory Group. This group is responsible for overseeing design, implementation and sustainability of the network, with support from cross-sector workgroups and guidance from the community. The group includes community leaders from over a dozen different sectors that are critical to the network’s success.
|Member||Position / Organization||Advisory Group Seat|
|AJ McClure||Executive Director, Global to Local||Social service organization|
|Allie Franklin||Behavioral Health Administrator, Harborview Medical Center||At-large|
|Andrea Yip||Planning Manager, Seattle Human Services Dept., Aging & Disability Services||City of Seattle government|
|Barbara de Michele||City Councilmember, Issaquah City Council||Suburban government|
|Caitlen Daniels||Chief Program Officer, Solid Ground||Social service organization|
|Cody West||Chief Program Officer, Peer Washington||Consumer/community coalition|
|Donald Lachman||Special Projects Coordinator, WestCare WA/WA Serves||Information & referral provider|
|Gary Renville||Executive Director, Project Access Northwest||Social service organization|
|Joanne Donohue||Chief Operating Officer, Sound Generations||Social service organization|
|Jocelyn Lui||Projects Director, Asian Counseling & Referral Service||Behavioral health agency|
|Jon Ehrenfeld||Program Manager, Seattle Fire Department||First responder|
|Josephine Wong||Deputy Director, King County Department of Community & Human Services||King County government|
|Kim Wicklund||Director of Community Health, Kaiser Permanente||Philanthropic/corporate foundation|
|Lina Stinson-Ali||Board Member, WA State Coalition for African Community Leaders||Community-based organization|
|Michael Myint||Physician Executive Population Health, MultiCare Health System||Health system|
|Michelle Glatt||Vice President of Population Health, HealthPoint||Federally qualified health center|
|Michelle McDaniel||Chief Executive Officer, Crisis Connections||Information & referral provider|
|Modester Chatta||Board Member, Association of Zambians in Seattle Washington||Community-based organization|
|Peter Muigai||President, Pamoja Christian Church||Community-based organization|
|Sally Sundar||Director of Health Integration, YMCA of Greater Seattle||Social service organization|
|Sara Mathews||Director of Market Solutions, Premera||Private insurer|
|Susan McLaughlin||Executive Director, HealthierHere||Organizational sponsor|
|Tashau Asefaw||Manager of Community Programs, Community Health Plan of Washington||Managed care organization|
Join the Advisory Group!
The Connect2 Community Network Advisory Group is currently recruiting to fill two vacant seats: A regional consumer or community coalition representative and a representative from a community-based organization serving criminal justice involved individuals.
The Advisory Group’s Membership Committee will review applications based on the following criteria and may follow-up with candidates for additional information and/or interviews:
- Ability to effectively steward and represent the vision, mission and values of the Community Information Exchange (CIE)
- Demonstrated experience aligning multi-organization and/or cross-sector initiatives, delivering outcomes for people and communities, leading organizational strategy, and/or stewarding financial sustainability
- Demonstrated commitment to advancing equity and supporting anti-racism practices
- Prioritizing organizations led by Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC) and organizations led by people with lived experience as well as ensuring a diversity in background and experience (e.g., race, ethnicity, areas of expertise)
- Representation of different parts of the region and the geographic locations of the populations, as well as ensuring a balance of representation (e.g., small and large organizations, reflective of community, youth)
- An understanding of the role and responsibilities of the Advisory Group (e.g., governing versus management, community impact over organizational self-interest)
- Time and capacity to be an active member of the Advisory Group
- Ability to model Connect2 Community Network’s core principles
Remaining vacant seats: 1 philanthropic/corporate foundation seat, 1 court/ criminal justice seat, 1 consumer/community coalition seat and several tribal seats.